The Cantaloop Pregnancy/Nursing Tanktop is one of our most popular items - and with good reason.
The top has been designed with a little extra width below the breast (A-shape) and it can be used even early in your pregnancy.
It has fully-opening, double-layered drop cups to ensure extra support to your changing breast size. The cups are easy to open when you're breastfeeding and when wearing the top you can breastfeed discreetly without exposing your stomach.
Like all our other products for breastfeeding, this top has adjustable shoulder straps and in-wovern support below the breast for enforcement and lift.
It's perfect for any occations - as a light summer top, as a top underneath a shirt or for sleeping in.
- A-shaped model with extra length below the breast for the growing belly
- Designed for nursing with drop cups and easy open-and-close clasps
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- In-woven support below the breast for reinforcement and lift
- Double-layered cups for extra support
- Perfect during pregnancy and later as a nursing top
- Ideal for night-time sleeping and feeding
Measure your bust and find the right size in the table:
Measure around your body, just under your breast (Band Size)
Measure around your body, at the fullest part of the breast (Bust Size)
The difference between the Band Size and the Bust Size shows your Cup Size:
10 - 12 cm = Cup A
12 - 14 cm = Cup B
14 - 16 cm = Cup C
16 - 18 cm = Cup D
18 - 20 cm = Cup DD
20 - 22 cm = Cup F
22 - 24 cm = Cup G
24 - 26 cm = Cup H
26 - 28 cm = Cup I
28 - 30 cm = Cup J
To find your bra size, use the Band Size and the Cup Size.
If your Band Size is 80 cm und your Cup Size is C, you need a size S (small).